How do you shape the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Pune and Chennai
We make real what matters.
We are looking for candidates with the below skills.
• You should be have experience with Rational Jazz, Quality Center and Defect Management tool(ClearQuest).
• You should have Exposure to networking concepts.
• You should have good Good interpersonal communication, proactive, self-motivated and motivating, result oriented.
We are looking for candidates with the below self Rating scale.
Technical Skills (on a scale of 1 to 10):
1. QTP >= 8
2. Quality Center >= 6
3. Manual Testing >= 7
4. Aptitude >= 6
5. Good Troubleshooting Skills – for problems arising due to incorrect software configuration.
2 to 5 years of relevant experience in the field of Manual Testing.
BE/B. Tech/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MCA
What you need to make real what matter
• You should be a good team player capable of managing multiple project activities .
• You should Should be a analytic thinker, innovative and has good problem-solving skills.
• You should have excellent Learning and Communication Skills.
• You should have Customer Focus and Result orientation.
• Self Determination; Initiative; Learning; Communication Skills; Team Player; Analytics; Result Orientation; Customer Focus; Professional Ethics
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Job ID: 182988
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time