What Is The Sales Development Program Internship? (SDP),
In the Sales Development Program Internship, you will play an integral part in supporting the sales and marketing team by selling Siemens’ products, solutions and services to construction, industrial, and business clients. This program is a direct feeder into the full-time Sales Development Program. (Full-time program starts in the summer of 2021)
Your responsibilities may include:
• Understanding the rich history of Siemens and the Siemens values
• Learning about our business units
• Learning about the industry/channel/market
• Training on core selling skills and proven methodologies
• Learning key sales processes and tools
• Establishing internal/external relationships
• Developing professional skills and capabilities
• Access to and network with Siemens’ senior decision makers and key leaders
This instructional and hands-on program, when combined with results-driven, highly-motivated top graduates, is a recipe for a successful sales career with a global market leader.
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
Here, the opportunities are limitless. Siemens employs approximately 46,000 people in all 50 states of the U.S. Siemens AG has a 165-year heritage of innovation and employs approximately 343,000 people in more than 190 countries. To learn more about our businesses visit http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/
Program start date is in May 2020
Location: TBD at a later date
Who Should Apply?
We are looking for people who are resourceful — true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers and the world.
• Majors: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial/Systems Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Construction Management or Electrical Engineering. Other technical degrees will be considered.
• Minimum GPA: 2.7
• Relocation and Travel: be willing to relocate for the summer internship assignment (assistance is provided for candidates who must relocate more than 50 miles from their permanent address)
• Work Authorization: Permanent work authorization in the U.S. is required
Job ID: 183014
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.