We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Act as business partner for department heads and technical responsible to drive Digital Building Portfolio strategy
- Furthermore, you are collaborating with many stakeholders, including SI SSP (Solution & Service Portfolio) level projects
- Contribution to developing and implementing new business models for Digital Building Portfolio. You are contributing to the definition of strategy, go to market, calculation of business cases, concepts for commercialization, implementation of service level agreements, subscription and pricing models
- Responsible for preparation, analysis and the continuous improvement of reports to Digital Building management to increase visibility on performance
- Commercial responsibility for cost center controlling, including forecast and monthly reporting, complete preparation of all required planning files and slides for management presentations
- Drive continuous improvement and simplifications of existing tools, seek best practices
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration or similar education
- Up to five years of experience in a commercial role
- Having worked within an international organization getting by in of multiple stakeholders on management level would be beneficial
- We look for a refreshing and proactive personality with strong analytical and conceptual skills and ability using digital tools (e.g. Qlik Sense, Tableau, etc.)
- Knowledge of transfer pricing and controlling experience as a nice to have
- In any case you bring along excellent communication/stakeholder management skills and confidence in a multinational environment
- Furthermore, you are mentally flexible and embrace continuous learning
- Fluent in English is mandatory, German is a plus
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 183016
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time