Siemens Canada is building tomorrow’s talent. That’s
Ingenuity for life.
For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has been offering engaging and sustainable employment opportunities to those shaping our future. It’s our tradition to promote lifelong learning, develop talent and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2018
(eight times total), one of Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 (six times total) and
one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2018 (two times total).
Approximately 4,300 employees across Canada work together to deliver solutions for sustainable energy, intelligent infrastructure, healthcare, and the future of manufacturing. We stand for engineering excellence, innovation, reliability and responsibility.
As a leading global healthcare company, we at Siemens Healthineers develop innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational, and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. As a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare information technology, we have a keen understanding of the entire patient care continuum – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis and treatment.
For more than 100 years, Siemens Healthineers in Canada has stood for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, more than 450 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
• Responsible for achievement of annual sales and profit commitments within their assigned territory
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with all customers using Near Patient testing instruments in the hospital: respiratory Therapists, perfusionists, ICU, OR managers, POC coordinators, procurement… and outside of hospital: Clinics, long term care, pharmacists….
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with distributors: co- visit with distributors account managers, implementation of NPT programs…
• Sell and position all Siemens Point of Care instrumentation (except Centralized Urine) and related products and service
• Understand trends in the Healthcare market
• Develop territory business plans and execute effectively
• Responsible for developing and delivering sales presentations, conducting site visits, performing product demonstrations, coordinating congresses
• Actively grow and maintain the Siemens Business across all product categories within the assigned territory
• Provide market data, sales forecasts, and competitive intelligence
• Prepare proposals, tender responses and contract renewals providing a variety of flexible purchase options
• Strong team player capable of working in a team selling environment with Lab account managers, Solutions Specialist, Health Care Solutions, Technical Applications Specialists, Field Service Representatives, Marketing Managers, Finance and Director of Sales.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment managing short- and long-term sales cycles.
• Medical Laboratory Technologist and/or BSc in healthcare related fields and/or Business degree
• Minimum 5 to 10 years diagnostic or healthcare sales experience including capital equipment
• Track record that provides evidence of ability to acquire technical and market knowledge
• Experience developing strong partnerships with University affiliated Healthcare systems, Community Hospital Health care systems, and Community based laboratories.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong closing skills with the ability to prepare financial solutions
• Ability to work some evenings, weekends and overnight travel to accommodate conventions, meetings, seminars and customer meetings.
• Valid driver’s license and Passport
• Computer skills with MS Office and CRM system
• Bilingual French/English
Job ID: 183032
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.