Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthcare
• Minimum of a Bachelor degree
• Must have, at minimum, 5 years as a Database developer or administrator.
• Design & Implement data access layer for Medical diagnostics application.
• Design & Implement data integration solutions to support AI and business analytics.
• Database Engineer at heart capable and keen on dealing with all aspects related to RDBMs Architecture, Development, Administration, Tuning, and Testing for a commercial product.
• Experience with Data ingestion, logs analytics and dashboarding and Systems monitoring.
• Experience with 2 or the following technologies : Azure Data Factory, IoT-hub/Event hubs, Stream analytics, Power BI and ADLS, Elastic Search, Spark , Databricks
• Experience T-SQL is a must plus one of the following programming languages : Python, R, Scala, Powershell
Duties include :
• Implement and test optimized data access layers using stored procedures, views and functions.
• Utilize available SQL techniques to efficiently fulfill business needs (Set based logic, Ranking, aggregation and windowing functions, bulk data processing, XML , backup, Restore, Reporting , ETL, ELT, data Integration, SSDT)
• Show track of record with Proven knowledge of SQL-Server Internals and Strong T-SQL skills .
• Architecting, building and maintaining Modern Data pipelines on Azure platform.
• Providing formal documentation when reporting on database matters.
• Designing Database Transaction Strategy, managing concurrency and defining transactions scopes.
• Database Performance Tuning and monitoring.
• Hardware sizing and data storage optimization.
• Close interaction with apps developers to implement customer facing features.
• Owning the overall database agenda and roadmap.
• Attention to detail with no compromise on quality.
• Being Keen on collaborating and promoting team work.
Job ID: 183042
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.