Siemens Gas and Power is focused on helping customers navigate the world's most pressing energy problems, both for today and tomorrow. Some of our products, solutions and services make fossil energy greener, deliver decentralized flexible power solutions and manage the complexities of the grid.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we build technologies that take society further. Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
• Advise OpCo Gas and Power Q & EHS Management across its spectrum;
• Support Project Management, both in the proposal phase and in the execution phase;
• Promote the ZHC Program and Ownership Culture principles;
• You may be able to collaborate on international projects.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Proven experience of at least 1 year in Quality, Environment, Safety and Health at work;
• Good knowledge of English (required);
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, namely Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook;
• We favor candidates with strong organizational and planning skills, team spirit, versatility, responsibility, autonomy and ease of interpersonal relationships;
• Immediate availability.
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 183046
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time