- You will analyze RfI and RfP requirements of international ATMS tenders to quickly identify feasibility, required features and capabilities as well as potential technical risks.
- You will design the technical system based on our ATMS Software Platform to fulfill – and overachieve – the customers’ expectations in terms of functionality, performance and flexibility with a smart and efficient solution approach (including required hardware/LAN for on-premise installations).
- In addition, you will support developing the winning strategy for bids by contributing your technical expertise and creativity in a highly professional bid.
- You will interact closely with our development teams, the product owner as well as the product manager to identify functionality gaps, create solution concepts and estimate required development efforts.
- You will analyze interface specifications of legacy and current systems and support our development team in estimating integration efforts and delta-development.
- You will compile the cost calculation for your system based on aligned development efforts, licenses, third-party elements and sub-contractor deliveries, according to Siemens ITS calculation guidelines – considering a full solution lifecycle from installation, operations, maintenance and potential end-of-life activities.
- You will describe your technical solution with the focus on requirements compliance and customer benefit in a technical bid document.
- You will prepare and conduct Factory-Acceptance-Tests and Site-Acceptance-Tests together with the project team during the implementation project.
- Finally, you will create attractive and reusable documentation to minimize recurring work and grow in efficiency over time.
- You hold a completed master’s degree with focus on engineering, mathematics or computer science.
- You have profound and solid experience in IT infrastructure design, deployment and integration, ideally in the road traffic domain.
- In particular, you have profound knowledge about communication networks (TCP/IP), interface design (REST, SOAP etc.), microservice-based architecture and cloud technologies as well as common IT security.
- You feel confident in understanding and interpreting technical requirements, are able to structure and summarize the contents for other team members with different focus areas and identify the important facts for successful solution design.
- You are able to handle KPI-based requirements, e.g. availability, reliability etc. and convincingly illustrate the compliance of your solution.
- Your IT tech stack knowledge ideally includes basics of Kubernetes, Docker, AWS and other cloud services, virtualization, Linux and Windows server operating systems as well as data center hardware configuration.
- You absolutely enjoy creative problem solving and describing/presenting your designed solution.
- You have profound experience in working in a multi-national company with a global scope, and you are willing to travel internationally for relevant project milestones/presentations with 1 day up to 2 weeks per travel (appr. 20%).
- You are fluent in English, with German and other language competences being a plus, and you have strong and excellent communication skills.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 183051
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time