- You will work closely with our regional organizations to identify and monitor upcoming traffic infrastructure and traffic management projects.
- You will manage and develop new project leads in a structured and efficient way from first notice to project award and maintain a comprehensive opportunity list.
- Furthermore, you will consult the ITS and other mobility departments of a city about applications, use-cases and benefits of the Siemens ITS Traffic Management Solutions.
- You will develop an insight into the traffic management market on a global basis as well as selected in selected international regions and maintain a high level of knowledge about the players, the products and project developments.
- During the bid process, you will support the bid team in defining the winning strategy, handling critical technical requirements, improving competitiveness in price and solution as well as creating a precise and appealing proposal.
- In addition, you will feedback topics like trends, new applications, upcoming challenges and market information to product management, R&D and strategy.
- You will frequently visit conferences and trade fairs, where you host and join panel discussions, speeches and demonstrations of traffic management solutions, to extend your personal network within the global and regional mobility community.
- You hold a completed master’s degree, e.g. with focus on business administration, (traffic) engineering or computer science or a comparable academic degree.
- You can demonstrate a high affinity and first relevant experience to software solutions and applications, as well as IT trends and innovation and bring along the passion for cities current and future mobility challenges and development intentions.
- Ideally, you already have experience in Intelligent Transportation Systems in the public or private sector or both.
- In addition, you can think strategically to develop a winning strategy in the technical and commercial environment of a public tender process.
- You bring in good interpersonal and analytical skills to work closely with customers on all levels from system operators to C-Level.
- Furthermore, you feel confident in quickly understanding and interpreting technical requirements, are able to structure and summarize the contents for other teams like solution engineering or R&D.
- You have experience in working in a multi-national company with a global scope, and you are willing to travel internationally with 1 day up to 2 weeks per travel (appr. 30%).
- Finally, you are fluent in English and sufficiently in German and you have strong and excellent communication skills, in both one-to-one conversations up to large audiences.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 183052
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time