- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Efficiently managing a project team and tasks
- Developing and tracking to a project budget and target dates
- Customer facing leadership and direct account management
- Effectively managing all project communications, including formal project reporting processes as required by both the client and Siemens.
- Providing the correct inputs to and supporting the invoice process such that billing is effective, timely and fair from both client and Siemens perspectives.
- Providing a channel for inquiries and problem resolution between the client and Siemens
- Writing, analyzing and obtaining the proper levels of approval for all contractual changes and/or requirements during the engagement (Change Requests, SOWs, Enhancements)
- Identifying and managing both risks and issues in a timely manner
- Adhering to and enforcing Siemens project processes and methodologies
- Providing leadership to the combined team of Siemens and client representatives as required, to manage all Siemens issues and deliverables.
- Participate in and proactively pursue various Siemens initiatives such as Self-training on Siemens solutions, Process and methodology development and improvement, Project Management skills development and improvement
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience as a Project Manager delivering large and complex enterprise software projects, ideally in the Utilities Smart Grid space
- PMP certification
- Very good knowledge of French and English, both written and spoken
- Experience in managing in a matrixed team environment without direct leadership role
- Experience with SOW contract writing, negotiations and scope control
- Experience with MS Project or equivalent tools in setup and implementation of large-scale projects
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively work with a wide variety of customers and internal stakeholders
- Requires leadership characteristics evidenced by clear and concise communications (verbal and written), a positive attitude as well as proven ability to work independently.
- PMP certification is a strong asset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent or combination of related work experience as a Project Manager
Job ID: 183074
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.