- Provide administrative support for the CS HQ Americas leadership team and the departments by completing various assigned day-to-day tasks.
- Prepare, compose and edit most complex memos, documents and other correspondence. Assist in the preparation of various presentations, reports, statistical charts and briefings.
- Support the execution of the CS HQ Americas internal communication plan, including managing the intranet content, supporting townhalls, managing departments’ distribution lists and communication.
- Participate as needed in special department projects. Prepare confidential reports by gathering and summarizing data. Summarize and prioritize issues for senior management action.
- Manage purchasing processes for the department through processing orders and coordinating vendors and procurement departments.
- Coordinate and assist in preparation of the complex department meetings/events, including vendor management and negotiation, agenda management, participant support and registration, scheduling of conference rooms, arranging catering and overall support of meeting.
- Maintain filing systems, preparing and sorting mail and pick up and distribution of information.
Job ID: 183107
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.