Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Today, Siemens Healthineers in KSA is looking to hire a Customer Service Engineer to be based in our Healthcare City office based in Riyadh to the next possible start.
· Execute all service activities assigned to him, which are coordinated via the Customer Care Center, in an adequate and appropriate manner.
· It will include all service incidents, installation, preventive maintenance and system modification on demand
What are my responsibilities?
· Perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within his/her assigned area of responsibility, assisting with other products under supervision.
· Communicate and accept all operative advices from the Customer Care Center.
· Supporting the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to his/her area of responsibility
· Escalate incidents according to the defined parameters and inform The Customer care Center on all escalation issues.
· Report any customer complaints with proper documentation to the CCC
· Ensure QA testing tools and equipment are calibrated and properly used, and report the usage on all related service reports.
· Comply with national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
· Achieve and Maintain highest level of customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthcare, Customer Services
· All responsibilities and jobs must be performed as cost-effectively as possible, without compromising quality of work.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor degree in Biomedical, Electronic or Electrical Engineering
· Analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot a problem
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
· Basic IT and networking skills
· Business and process knowledge
· For IT (SY) CSE, Detailed DICOM, HL7, PACS and RIS knowledge.
· Long term experience within medical imaging.
· Fluency in English language for international training & Service Documentation
What else do you need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do you apply?We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 183113
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time