- You will join our central strategy department as M&A Strategy Manager.
- In your new role you will drive our comprehensive M&A activities – from establishing the underlying strategy to implementing specific projects.
- You will develop brilliant ideas for exogenous growth, identify gaps in portfolio and technology, as well as search and evaluate innovative investment targets.
- You will turn your ideas into projects by preparing decision proposals and presenting your suggestions to our investment committee.
- Working with colleagues from different departments, you will challenge strategies and business plans from target companies from a financial and technical point of view and ensure that we take the right decisions.
- You have a university degree (masters) in a business or engineering discipline.
- You can also offer many years of professional experience in M&A in an international context.
- Your impressive profile also includes experience in strategic consulting or a management position in an operating unit.
- Expertise in the field of mobility would be an advantage.
- Working at international level, you have an excellent knowledge of English and are willing to travel (approx. 20%). Knowledge of German would be an advantage but is not essential.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 183117
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time