Siemens Logistics LLC is currently seeking a Software Developer to join our Digital Business team at our DFW Airport (Irving), TX location. The successful candidate will be supporting implementation of customer’s digital supply chain solutions.
- Develops configurations that support business processes;
- Tests and troubleshoots final configurations;
- May provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process;
- May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or assist in scoping projects, evaluating clients’ needs or developing proposals.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, or Computer Science is required;
- Ideal candidate must possess 2-5 years of experience in related field and successful demonstration of Knowledge and Responsibilities;
- Good understanding of web
- Good knowledge of effective software development, unit testing, agile development methodologies (SCRUM);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to align with stakeholders to execute the corporate and project strategy;
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a rapidly-changing environment.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 183122
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.