At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care and much more - to over 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
Our Global Business Service Center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process, allowing our colleagues to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
As part of Global Business Services, Opportunity to Cash department team as a department names Global Process Ownership (GPO) which is responsible for digital transformation projects which includes process detailed workshops and solutions delivery.
As part of GPO, main activities are:
- Conduct “as is” due diligences to understand customer challenges and pain points
- Propose “to be” processes with solutions for customers
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria’s
- Interact with development teams to ensure delivery to the customer
- Be responsible for projects assigned to you
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel);
- Mandatory: Proficiency in English
- BPM is a plus
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Service Attitude and customer oriented;
- Strong communication skills (both orally and writing);
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Strong work ethic - we are always acting in name of Siemens;
- Problem solving and fast thinking will help to resolve daily management issues;
- Your accuracy and ability to multi-task will help make you a success;
- Work in an international environment
- Availability to travel
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time