Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Perform spareparts pre-check and classify by Modalities.
2. SpareParts repair coordinated with Technical Managers.
3. Escalate technical incidents to technical managers.
4. Budget plan for material which will be used during Spare Parts Repair.
5. Budget plan for tools which will be used during Spare Parts Repair.
6. Quality Control for spare part repair according to ARTD.
7. Achieved the target in time according to the work plan which will be prepared by Local Repair Operation.
8. Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare.
9. Perform as cost-effectively as possible for all responsibilities and jobs and take profitability into account.
10. Support the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within his/her area of responsibility.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. At least 3 years' experience within Spare parts repair or Service in the field of medical equipment/ electric equipment
2. College Degree(or above) with major in Bioengineering/Electric/Electroics/Machinery
3. IT and networking skills, analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot a problem
4. Good command of English for international training & service documentation
5. Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, quick learner and resourceful self-starter
6. Positive attitude, hard-working, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
7. Frequent travel is required
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. <use your country EEO required language where applicable>
<Add contact information if applicable>
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 183168
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time