Do you want to
help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was
selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this
cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of
engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Design and establish E-commerce platform;
2. Define and optimize E-commerce operation process;
3. E-commerce Operation Impletementation following defined E-commerce Strategy;
4. E-commerce Maintainance and Development management;
5. Execute E-commerce Marketing strategy and promotion activity to achieve E-commerce business target; provide business performance report to related stakeholders;
6. E-commerce Operation performance and quality management, including regulatory, compliance and IT security, and achieve operational KPIs and targets;
7. E-commerce Customer relationship management include complaint handling etc;
8. E-commerce team competency development and management;
9. Fulfill other tasks assigned by superior
Your qualifications and experience:
· At least 3 years' expieriences within IT Servie or Network Operation in the field of medical equipmet
· Bacherlor Degree(or above) with major in IT/Bioengineering/Networking
· analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot a problem
· Good command of English for international training & service documentation
· Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, quick learner and resourceful self-starter
· Positive attitude, hard-working, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
· Frequent travel is required
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 183170
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time