Mission/Function of the Role
lists and support load planning in BUs.
- Transfer information to Sales Operations in Region and Central Sales Operations
to collate figures for aggregated views.
trends and market prices relevant for the Division portfolio and feedback to other
Sales Operations functions in region and Central Sales Operations.
- Organize and collect customer feedback (NPS) and win/loss analyses for the
- Perform customer segmentation and Sales funnel studies
- Provide regional requirements for product development inputs and target
and tactical sales support, using external and internal information sources and
summarize them for a full reginal market picture and support Sales Operations
functions in Central Sales Operations and other Sales regions in building a global
- Gather information from competitors in region, validate and forward to other
intelligence functions in Central Sales Operations and regions. Forward relevant
competitive information from other regions to Sales colleagues within the region.
strategic marketing direction, go-to-market strategies, channel and industry
data, market drivers (political, economic, social, business)
definition and agreement on key messaging and channels,
preparation/adaptation of standard presentations, brochures, articles, ads and
papers, preparation and participation in regional trade shows, industry events,
Customer days, etc.
Training and tool support
trainings. Communicate and align with Central Sales Operations on new region
specific training initiatives.
- Provide knowledge and expertise in use of CRM and other Sales tools
- Ensure Field Sales are updated with latest fighting guides, solutions & product
requested by Sales
- Support local Sales with required information, presentations, analyses and
knowledge as requested
- Support pre-qualification process and documentation
- Support Sales Operations and Sales Management as requested
* Develops and implements a unit-wide marketing plan, working with all departments to execute it.
* Develops product requirements and specifications from a marketing perspective and contributes to pricing, product messaging and product market positioning.
* May develop product related Marketing strategies to drive product demand for assigned organizational unit(s) and may manage the outbound marketing activities for assigned products.
* May develop a forward-looking marketing strategy and product marketing plan in cooperation with accountable sales, product development and other involved stakeholder.
Job ID: 183173
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time