Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Project Manager (m/f/d) Strategy and M&A in the field of X-Ray Products (XP) to shape the strategic direction of the business line X-Ray Products in close collaboration with the leadership committee and the Head of Business Line.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You execute strategy projects of the Business Line X-Ray Products with high intrinsic drive and act as a consultant to the Management Team regarding strategic decisions and the execution of M&A processes
- You drive the content definition and collection for the Budget / Strategy Binder in close collaboration with performance controlling and responsible for the analysis of market changing trends
- You are responsible for the M&A pipeline of the Business Line XP and for the creation of the Deal Book in close collaboration with the Product Lines
- You coordinate M&A projects and act as the interface to Corporate Functions as well as taking responsibility to execute the Due Diligence process
- You support the Head of Business Line (20%)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Radiography Systems.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a master’s degree, an MBA would be advantageous; ideally you completed a doctorate
- You have many years of professional experience in a Corporate M&A, Corporate Strategy department or a Strategic Consultancy company and have deep knowledge of the MedTech Industry
- You gained significant experience as Project Manager for strategic or consulting projects and are familiar with matrix organizations
- You have deep knowledge and several years of experience in corporate finance and controlling
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in English and German to be successful in our corporate environment
- You have excellent analytical and strategic skills, a high intrinsic drive and self-motivation
- We say what we do, we do what we say: you display a high level of integrity and ensure the sustainable anchoring of innovative solutions
- Your excellent presentation skills enable you to create and present complex content targeted at all hierarchy levels and audiences
- As a strong team player, you motivate and coach stakeholders in strategy and M&A projects to achieve excellent results
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Name des Recruiters.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 183178
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time