Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Director (m/f/d) Strategy & Operations for Accessory Solutions (AS) to enable all DI and AT business lines to complement their offerings with third-party products.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Together with the product line head you will drive the AS strategy and the five-year business plan in line with the overall XP strategy and objectives as well as define and drive strategic activities (short-/long-term)
- You are responsible for the regular business monitoring as well as the identification of suitable business measures to ensure the achievement of our organizational objectives (incl. preparing for and moderating business reviews with XP management, key regions and other business lines)
- You will evaluate industry, market and clinical trends and propose courses of action based on their business impact
- You will act as a trusted advisor within AS in various business development and strategic aspects to identify and follow up on future business opportunities (incl. creating and managing a funnel of adjacent growth opportunities for AS)
- You will steer and coordinate special projects, together with other functions within the business line and the whole company
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Accessory Solutions.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree
- You gained many years of professional experience in a business management or customer facing position as well as experience in strategy and business development
- You provide excellent knowledge of imaging modalities & customer segments, prior know how of third-party products would be beneficial
- You have an outstanding business acumen and experience in developing and implementing new business models as well as proven track record of successfully driving projects in complex and challenging environments
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong analytical skills with framework & methodology know-how to process complicated issues
- You are characterized by high team orientation and clear communication
- Due to our multinational environment you possess strong intercultural skills as well as business fluent English skills; fluent German skills are preferred
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 183180
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time