Discover your career with us at Mentor, A Siemens Business!
Join us, and participate in the development efforts of the large-scale cloud-based SaaS solution for electronic manufacturing.
Be part of an agile team possessing end-to-end responsibility for design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, support and other tasks that guarantee delivery of the high-quality software and within defined timeframes, focusing on application development using Mendix – a low-code application development platform.
You should have a strong analytical, business-oriented skill, with innovation and entrepreneurship spirit.
If you are self -motivated, ambitious, driven by getting things done, fast learner, with strong communicator at all levels proficiency in oral and written English communication- We are looking for you!
· BSc in any technical or business related field with a strong affinity with Information system, software or hardware engineering
· Exceptional attention to detail combined with the system-wide vision
· Basic programming skills and understanding of application development principles
In addition, a combination of some or all of the following would be preferred
· Application development framework is a strong advantage
· Experience with web/mobile application development using any rapid (no/low code)
· Understanding of User Experience (UX) concepts
Job ID: 183184
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services (Israel) Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time