- In your role as “Head of Sales (f/m/d) Advanced Traffic Management System” you will take on a leadership position within SMO ITS. You will report directly to the Head of SMO ITS MOS, who reports to the global head of SMO ITS.
- Together with your small but growing team you will develop and lead cross-ATMS innovation projects with “lighthouse” customers.
- You will ensure the implementation of Operations and Sales strategy and sets targets for the ATMS organization.
- Furthermore, you will support strategic key customers' business development.and you will also design and develop “consultative selling” approaches, training and materials.
- You will prepare and present presentations for customers to explain the benefits of Siemens ATMS / MobilityOS solutions.
- In addition, you will organize the specific country performance discussions and define the annual targets.
- In your new role you will cooperate with different stakeholders (e.g. Strategy, Product Management and Project Management) in matters of strategic and tactical product and service positioning.
- You and your team will also be responsible for tender and bid management by defining and implementing bid strategies.
- Finally, you will keep up to date with the industry and gather market and competitor intelligence in the area of ITS solutions.
- You have achieved an excellent class of (master’s) degree in (traffic) engineering, urban (mobility) planning, information technology, or a similar discipline; a doctorate or a post-graduate degree is desirable.
- We are looking for people with a strong sales background and many years of professional experience in the area of digitalization and innovation.
- You also have experience in the development, management and implementation of digitalization strategies.
- In addition you can also offer strong analytical skills and professional experience gained in an international context.
- You bring an entrepreneurial mindset and a “can-do” attitude to your work. You also have a high degree of cultural sensitivity, a talent for motivating people, and a strong customer focus.
- Furthermore, you have the ability to work both as part of a sophisticated multi-disciplinary team as well as possessing the ability to work independently to solve problems.
- You have excellent knowledge of English and German and you are happy to travel international.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 183187
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time