Oversees completion of assigned operational processes concerning the effective administration of proposals and sales orders (technical, sales administration or e-commerce) with a group of Sales Administration Professionals. He represents Siemens in all service sales/strategic activities to the customer. Plans and conducts the implementation of services from concept phase to market entry addressing all elements of a service.
What are my responsibilities?
· Frequent visits to Customers to promote service business, get new project opportunities, and continuously update Service Project list
· Prepare Service project proposal with internal supports from BUs, OCs and HQ
· Work with front line Sales to actively develop Service business in China for SPT product and projects
· Oversees and manages dedicated administrative support operations and processes with an assigned team (technical, sales administration, inside sales or e-commerce).
· Contributes to budget planning and resource allocation in assigned operational unit(s)
· Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures.
· Prioritizes and assigns tasks to team members and monitors progress to ensure timely completion.
· Responds to complex, operations related inquiries.
· Reports accurately and timely to accountable management.
· Leads and/or coordinates a dedicated team of sales administration / technical sales support / inside sales or e-commerce Professionals.
· Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution on high-impact, complex and/or cross functional problems
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· >3 years Sales / BD experience/ Project execution in service portfolio (E.g. Spares & Maintenance for T/D, substations)
· University education or above, major in Electrical Engineering is preferred
· Highly self-motivated; Good understanding and learning ability; Good communication skill; Team working
· Excellent English and Chinese skills both oral and written
· Customer, team and problem solving oriented, as well as analysis, creativity and organization are required.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 183218
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time