What are my responsibilities?
We are looking for a competent Automation Engineer to support to implement factory automation and digitalization, the detailed responsibilities include but not limited to:
- To implement automation for some production process
- To support the digitalization projects
- To provide IT service
- To support document management
You will be working closely with our Engineering department, facility engineers, quality engineers and R&D colleagues.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above in engineering related Automation, digitalization, electric, ITetc.
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in automatic, digitalization or IT areas. Experience in foreign company is preferred.
- Experience in international teams
- Knowledge of automatic, digitalization or IT.
- Fluent English and Chinese communication
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 183222
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Gas Turbine Components (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time