WANTED: Someone who is highly motivated, customer-focused, with strong technical skills and proactive individual to drive Customer satisfaction through excellent delivery of the installation, configuration and repair.
WHY SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS?
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Previous experience in diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
Degree in mechanical, electronic or biomedical engineering or equivalent working experience within the Imaging industry
Know how of Radiology, Angiography or Magnetic Resonance equipment will be a plus
Knowledge of MS ambient, networking and IT Hardware
Willingness to travel within the assigned area and across Bulgaria as needed
Previous experience in Customer facing roles
Team working attitude, proactive and able to take self-initiatives
Communication skills – make complex issues easy to understand
Fluent in english (written and verbally)
POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Working customer service engineer on
troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs on
· Completing Preventative Maintenance and Functional Management Inspections
· Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times
· Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner
· Learning to effectively communicate with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction
· Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated Perform installation, configuration, repairs and training on assigned medical systems
· Work with Project Management and Application Specialist in order to successfully implement complex solutions
· Comply with Health and safety, Environment and HR regulations
· Be a Siemens Healthineers seven principles ambassador
Engaging remuneration and compensation package: a quite attractive monthly fixed salary and yearly bonuses, incl. some other benefits as food vouchers, medical and pension insurance.
We provide work – life balance through Company kindergarten (at Siemens building), various sports activities on place (Pilates, fitness, sauna).
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in:
Option 1: Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Option 2: Not ready to apply, or have some questions first? Call me Mariya Petrova at +359 878 11 56 48 to discuss in confidence!
Last but not least keep in mind that all documents will be considered strictly confidential!
Job ID: 183227
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare EOOD
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time