What are my responsibilities?
We are looking for a competent CMM Engineer to support, and ensure facticity of the measurement result, the detailed responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for CMM programming of products to support new product/process introduction and process improvement.
- CMM report statistic analysis to initiate product quality improvement requirement.
- Set up the CMM program to support fixtures and gauges measurement and calibration.
- Support the CMM system maintenance and calibration to ensure the usability and plausibility of the CMM system.
- Support engineering team and manufacturing team to improve technology on measurement.
- Dimension measurement gauge/tools design to supplement product quality control
- Support problem solving of products regarding measurement result deviation.
- Implement other tasks assigned by quality manager on time.
You will be working closely with our quality department, manufacturing engineers, incl. line workers and inspectors, co-workers, and technical department.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Rich knowledge about quality control tools/methodology(statistics) and quality management systems (ISO or other system, other quality knowledge/6sigma )
- Practical skills and experiences at shop floor (measurement, test)
- Experience in power generation/turbine manufacture or related areas
- Educated in mechanical engineering or related fields with college degree
- Mother tongue is Chinese, Good English skills both spoken and written.
- At least 3 years of working experience in quality control & assurance; preferably in the metals industry or turbine industry.
- Wenzel CMM software basic training
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 183230
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Gas Turbine Components (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time