The Building Products Division within Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for a Project/Release Manager to program manage our global cloud projects with primary responsibility include planning, execution and meeting business & budget targets of multi-disciplined teams & projects.
· Minimum of BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. Management of R&D Projects, PMP or Certified Scrum Master.
· 5+ years of professional experience in program managing global software projects and end to end delivery working with engineering, business, marketing and finance.
· Experience managing project delivery and deployments in cloud environment (e.g. AWS)
· Experience with release Level Program Tracking - across teams & deliverables, risks, dependency management, …
· Strong technical knowledge in software architecture (e.g. microservices, SOA), SaaS programs and cloud projects.
· Hands on experience with software development and cloud applications.
· Ability to work with R&D team hands on to mitigate risks, address any issues and challenge to drive quality product delivery.
· Experience in managing Agile programs. SAFe Agile experience is a plus.
· Experience with software life cycle management and process.
· Ability to work collaboratively with global multi-disciplined teams.
· Strong communication skills.
· Experience working with customers for managing beta programs, deployments and feedback loop.
· Experience with managing delivery of 3rd party software.
· Experience with project budget planning, tracking and periodic updates with action plan to deliver project within budget.
· Travel – ~10%
Job ID: 183238
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.