For our Strategy and Business Development group in Kartal which stands for management consulting activities for the Executive Management and the Business of the Company in overcoming challenges of the business units and the company as a whole, we are looking for "Business and Executive Assistant" who will we be reporting to Director of Strategy and Business Development.
The role is working internally with the CEO and CFO, Executive Board, Operation Company Heads, Business Unit Managers, and Corporate Functions, Key Experts in the company, Managers and Consultants at Siemens Headquarters and externally with Market Research Companies, Public Organizations, Non-Governmental Organizations, e.g. TÜSİAD, YASED.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support to Head of Department in organizing agenda, scheduling, customer meetings, CEO Office topics.
- Close collaboration with Business Units, Operational companies, their offices, HQ offices
- Research and analysis of external reports to provide market foresight, studies to enhance market knowledge, coordination between headquarters and local business
- Follow-up, support and report of Corporate Strategic Initiatives.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Min 2 years of work experience in different functions such as Sales/ Business Development/ Business Analyst/ Executive Office
- Fast thinker, analytical mindset, strategic judgement, clear thinker, excellent communication skills, result & quality oriented.
- Fluent level of English (both written and spoken) is a must, German is a plus.
- Excellent command of MS Office
- Business/ Executive Assistant experience is a plus
- MBA/ MS degree in Management is a plus
- No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 183252
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time