Change and Release Analyst
Siemens Financial Services are looking for a Change and Release Analyst to join our IT team in Slough. You will manage and control all IT changes and releases impacting the global services including when those services are managed by UK & Nordics yet deployed in other SFS regions. In addition, you will lead all audit activities pertaining to the global IT services provided by UK & Nordics.
What part will you play?
- Chairs regular release meeting with Application Managers or relevant global services
- Ensures all releases and their contents are communicated to the business via the release notes and via local communication methods.
- Creates and maintains an audit "calendar" to ensure that all audit checks pertaining to Change & Release management and Service Desk are completed in a timely manner and to an agreed schedule.
- Act as approver for Emergency User access requests and ensure post access checks are made in line with agreed processes. Work with Head of Support Services to define and document Emergency User processes.
- Chair and document post release meetings to discuss lessons learned and process improvements.
- Provides reporting information on all change requests and releases for management reporting.
What will you need to make real what matters:
- In depth knowledge and experience of ITIL Service Management, particularly the Change and Release processes
- Knowledge of audit and compliance processes
- Has experience of Service Now
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, annual bonus, 26 days holiday allowance, private healthcare, competitive pension scheme and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Apply now and make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
Job ID: 183256
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time