We're looking for a enterprising and ambitious Data Scientist who will work with our Healthcare businesses and contribute to product development and innovation activities. The right candidate will strive to apply modern data analytics to business requirements with the goal to deliver valuable insights, gain competitive advantage and achieve breakthrough results that benefit our customers.
- Build an in-depth understanding of the business domain and available data assets and perform exploratory analysis on diverse datasets.
- Formulate approaches for data analysis and model creation that will facilitate decision making.
- Frame meaningful business scenarios and translate business requirements into a set of analytical models.
- Perform data analysis and build / prototype / validate the model(s), ensuring results meet business goals.
- Support to ensure a high performing infrastructure setup with the necessary technology solutions that enable intended technical results.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to transfer the business understanding, productize the model and validate output with business users.
- Communicate findings and report progress to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Use data visualization and summarization techniques for conveying key findings.
- Mentor data analysts and data engineers, and provide guidance for building models for various usecases.
- Stay up to date with technologies, techniques, tools and methods in Data Science and AI.
- Advance the state-of-the-art in the field, including generating patents and publications in top journals and conferences.
Qualification: PhD / MS / MTech or equivalent in Mathematics / Statistics / Artificial Intelligence / Computer Science.
- 4-6 years experience in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience in Healthcare/MedTech, and in R&D organizations or startups is preferred.
Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Deep expertise in building models via supervised and unsupervised machine learning, statistical methods and analysis, and predictive modeling techniques.
- Proficiency in R, Python or Matlab.
- Experience with NLP and Log Analytics is preferred.
- Good understanding of Deep Learning and experience with Artificial Intelligence tools such as Tensorflow and Caffe.
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Hive etc.) is beneficial.
- Knowhow of a programming language such as C, C++ and Java is beneficial.
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability.
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be able to present business usecases and communicate a clear actionable story with data, to stakeholders at various levels.
- Passion for leveraging data to understand and solve business problems, and self-starter attitude.
Job ID: 183267
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time