The successful candidate will create dynamic custom graphic packages used by our customers to interface with their building automation, fire alarm, and security systems.
- Use AutoCAD, Desigo CC, and other graphic design software so customers can monitor and control their SMART Buildings.
- -The Graphics Designer will design the customer’s graphical user interface including visual representations of campuses, data centers, commercial facilities, mechanical systems, electrical systems, floor plans and the related infrastructure.
- Graphics will follow Siemens standards and meet customer requirements.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Developing graphic backgrounds for projects from engineering submittals
• Adding dynamics and point block information to graphics in Desigo CC
• Assist in the development account based graphic standards for the zone based on best practices and customer requirements.
• Incorporate functionality of software into Graphical User interface to deliver enhanced capabilities for end users
• Product expertise on multiple graphic interface programs
• Will work within a team of graphics designers.
• Production of sales documents to promote graphic features and products
Preferred Education and experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree in graphics design, ACAD, drafting or 2+ years of relevant vocational training preferred. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD.
- Good relationship building skills; ability to interpret customer requirements.
- Must be able to think creatively to produce designs that will meet project specifications.
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills needed.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S, without the need for current or future sponsorship.
Job ID: 183268
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.