• Support the team with all organizational tasks (such as travel booking; schedules meetings, rooms management)
• Coordinate matters of office environmental maintenance including office supplies
• Support on-board /transfer / check out process for employees (e.g. SAP, Nexus, Phone and other accesses)
• Act as a point of contact for facilities and IT helpdesk issues
• Proactively and efficiently organize team event, e.g. outing and annual party
• Coordinate, control and allocate garage parking space for full time staff
What do I
need to qualify for this job?
• At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position
• Good spoken English - Mandatory
• Excellent knowledge with Microsoft Office & Microsoft Outlook
• Strong teamwork, leadership, & communication skills
Want to know more?
With its 7,000 employees, Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) works hand in hand with the company’s business units to ensure Siemens’ future.
Working Together to Strengthen Cybersecurity - check it out:
You will join the global Corporate Technology Cybersecurity Lisbon team. At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
#cybersecurity #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Job ID: 183303
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time