Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Human Resources. Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future in Reward and Compensation, HR? So do we. We believe our intern development programme differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes start your career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Embark on your 12 month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you will be set up with the best knowledge to equip you for your professional career in Human Resources.
- Responsible for contributing to the development, implementation and monitoring of the Siemens North West Europe Hub Reward strategy and related activities.
- Review policies and process development and liaising with topic experts to advise our businesses in country
- Work closely with Reward Partners on reward related projects and initiatives, and in some instances lead activities, and liaise with partners including Executive Management, HR, Corporate Departments and GBS.
- Get an understanding of the employees and business expectations and requirements
- Clarify requirements with administration delivery colleagues to deliver great reward offerings with good processes, management information and important metrics to assess the performance of reward products
- Working with fellow HR teams to develop and roll out robust end to end reward processes that are common across Compensation & Benefits NWE Hub
- Contribute to reward initiatives across the European region to drive consistency and systems alignment and optimisation
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
You will be studying towards a Human resources or related degree working towards a 2:1 or above and looking to complete a 12-month Internship as part of your degree.
You will have a strength in managing projects to deliver to deadlines. Creative and innovative and keen to contribute with new ideas.
Having a strong interest in a career in Human Resources, especially relating to Compensation & Benefits would be an advantage.
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the intern development programme www.siemens.co.uk/interns will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking team players with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of HR. Join us and apply now.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £17,500 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit phenomenal minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognises that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Job ID: 183310
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time