The Orlando Branch of Siemens Industry Inc., is looking for an Operations Project Lead to execute and manage our small to medium sized Fire MAC (Moves, Adds, and Changes) type projects. This project management position is a key team member of the Solutions Projects Team and will take on a lead customer facing and leadership role within the business. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who would like to apply their knowledge and skills to grow within the project management role at Siemens.
- Reporting to the Solutions Operations Manager, this position manages multiple, F projects from booking to customer acceptance
- Initiates, schedules and coordinates the project document/submittal creation, installation, start-up, commissioning and turnover of assigned projects
- Schedules and facilitates project material deliveries
- Ensures customer satisfaction during and at final project completion; coordinates internal and/or external installation resources to meet project schedules.
- Analyzes as-sold scope of work against project documents and plans. Escalates deviations between scope and contract specifications, to Branch Sales and Operations.
- Responsible for estimating/proposing change orders.
- Responsible for monthly project forecasting and controlling utilizing Siemens Project Management and Controlling Tool (PMCT).
- Responsible for project Plan Cost adjustments when applicable
- Creates subcontracts as required
- Assists with warranty issues as needed
- Manages the effective execution by the Project Team. Monitors progress to assure compliance with quality and commissioning requirements
- Identifies percentage of completion for the preparation of monthly progress billings. Assists collections personnel to collect timely payments from the customer, and authorizes payments to material suppliers and subcontractors
- Identifies final project completion to Project Coordination for initiating the project Technically Complete workflow. Participates as needed to ensure a timely completion of the close out process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or technical discipline preferred.
- High School Diploma and Field experience in HVAC Control and / or Automation System start-up, programming and commissioning may also be considered.
- Strong leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid State Driver’s license in good standing. Legally authorized for work in the Unites States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
Job ID: 183321
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.