As the Field Service Project Manager you will support project Field Service resources. The position has capacity to significantly drive business results through safe, high quality, timely delivery of service that generates high customer and employee satisfaction. This demanding role requires commitment and flexibility to support a 24/7 service model. In addition, you will be responsible for employing salesforce.com and other data to aid determining Field Service loading forecast and dynamically “right sizing” the Field Service organization headcount, competence and training to meet current and future business needs.
- Prepares Regional Monthly FS Reports including accomplishments, challenges & opportunities, and key initiatives.
- Compile necessary data and provide accurate field services hours forecast.
- Coordinate excess availability with Service Center requirements
- Craft Labor – Directs day to day activities of Resource Manager
- Union Relations
- Responsible to ensure the hiring of field crews as required for the region and / or location.
- Ensures proper Dispatch of Labor & Tooling, PM Training, MS Project Training, PM Certification
- Implement and monitor all EHS policies and procedures to drive the safest working environment.
- Direct and monitor quality policies and procedures to drive highest quality in all deliverables and field service projects.
- Other task and activities directed by the regional management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 5 years of experience in field service and related business
- 2 years of team management up to 20 team members
- Forecasting and analysis capabilities within field service environment
- Experience with business relations within internal/external client groups
- Knowledge of union organization and procedures
- Strong communications skills at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Microsoft Project/Scheduling Capability
- Lean manufacturing/Six Sigma Certifications
- EHS qualifications (OSHA 30, etc.)
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Job ID: 183366
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.