Senior Pricing Analyst - SISW - PLM
Siemens Digital Software is looking for a bright ambitious Pricing Analyst to join the Marketing and Strategy group. In this job you would be a key player of the Pricing and Offering team working closely with members of the Sales, Product Management, and Finance organizations to provide insight and analysis on pricing strategy, pricing policy and compliance. This is an excellent opportunity to turn your ambition and your people skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader.
• Responsible for maintaining the accuracy and execution of pricing policy activities.
• Provide insight into pricing trends by developing dashboards and charts in Vendavo
• Reporting to the Senior Director of Pricing in the Strategy and Marketing
• Manage Pricing analytics activities
• Identify KPI's to drive improvements on software offering and adherence to discount policies
• Creating dashboards and reports for entire organization
• Perform impact studies on pricing proposals.
• Makes recommendations on pricing to improve revenue and profitability.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience
• Strong analytical skills, technical and business acumen and the ability to perform detailed financial analytical work to drive corporate results
• 2-5 years of experience in a highly quantitative role
To catch our excitement about Siemens Software please watch this video:
Job ID: 183368
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.