Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide support and guidance to Private Market sales team to achieve sales target in assigned territories for assigned medical product lines.
- Guide sales team to Identify continuously opportunities for growth and improvement in existing private market, and develop new customers and business.
- Develop and maintain relationship with private market customer in responsible area.
- Support Regional Director to manage, plan, and analysis private market, for long – term business growth and increase market share.
- Cooperate with cross functional departments, to ensure full customer satisfaction.
- Act as first escalation instance, for respectively occurring business cases and issues.
- Lead Private Market project management in assigned territories.
- Give constant coach to sales team for skill enhancement and development.
- Support sales team for recruitment, motivation and retention.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
Your qualifications and experience:
- 6-years above working experience, 3-years experience in direct sales management, 3-years experience in project management ，1-year management experience within sales function.
- Rich knowledge of sales cycle, opportunity management and negotiation tactics.
- Familiar with Private business, private customer and local market.
- Familiar with sales workflow, and understand sales chain.
- Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, logical-thinking.
- Positive attitude, be able to work under high pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Chinese as good command of English.
- Frequent travel is required.
- Bachelor degree or above with major in medical, marketing, business or related
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 183386
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time