Job title: ABAP / WorkFlow Developer
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
- Develops ABAP.
- Needs to be proactive in implementing change requests and working on tickets.
- Needs to work with SAP functionals and business across the globe.
- Work with the team and show a drive for operational excellence.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Good working knowledge of SAP ABAP / ABAP Objects / RFC / BDC/ BAPIS / WEBDYNPRO.
- excellent working knowledge of SAP ABAP / ABAP Obejcts / RFC / BDC/ BAPIS.
- Good knowledge of SAP workflow, Agent determination, debugging of the workflow
- Basic Knowledge of HANA / ABAP on HANA will be an add on
- Basic Knowledge of DMS / SD will be an addon
Fluency in English and a person who has experience of working with different geographies and time zones is required.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 183388
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time