Job Description – Marketing Leads Developer
This is a country specific skilled role within the UK Marketing Team reporting directly to EMEA Marketing Lead Development Manager. In this role you will be accountable and responsible for directly managing incoming inquiries issued from local online and offline campaigns and nurturing them to qualified leads before passing them to the Sales team for sales development.
You must have strong verbal and written communication skills, phone contact management experience, basic knowledge of online marketing and a good knowledge of an CRM system.
As the Marketing Leads Developer, you will be responsible for the following functions within your role:
- Handling initial phone/web qualification of contact profile and completing Call Report before routing leads to the sales team in Salesforce.
- Building prospect interest, provide information and update on the products and services offered by Siemens PLM Software.
- Follow up the calls with the contacts, updating accordingly database information and completing calls reports into SalesForce.com
- Support UK Marketing Field Execution team with live events and digital campaign execution
This position requires an individual who can interact with a large variety of people: Sales Representatives, Marketing Team, Customers and Prospects from various industrial sectors and at different levels of responsibility in order to fully understand their needs and actively support lead generation, lead handover from marketing to sales.
How do I qualify for this role:
- Some professional experience in Customer (Tele)Service experience (preferably in the B2B software industry)
- Demonstrated verbal communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively
- Good time management and lateral leadership skills
- Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information
- Microsoft Office and CRM knowledge/technological skills (SalesForce.com preferred)
- Advanced/Fluent level of English in professional communications.
Job ID: 183446
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time