This unique opportunity is part of the Teamcenter and NX Engineering support function. Be engaged as a Support Engineer for the Siemens Healthineers. Integrated Tool Landscape in development and support. Be a part of a thriving cooperation in a challenging position where strong organizational skills, technical background and the ability to work together in a team are important. You will be engaged in support and Healthineers user training of NX and Teamcenter. You complete Teamcenter application and services to enhance the company efficiency and productivity.
- Expertise which spans the full branch of mechanical disciplines.
- Review the business processes in order to gain a complete understanding of current procedures in order to support optimization as well as harmonization.
- Partner of development teams to provide reporting on Teamcenter solution implementations.
- Become involved in future Teamcenter implementation activities for Siemens Healthineers: Recommend changes related to Teamcenter implementation and solutions to the central implementation team based on specific user needs. Participate in Integration, User Acceptance, and Functionality Testing.
- Create and update the NX and Teamcenter training documentation.
- Schedule regular training workshops at the US sites with a specific focus on Flanders, Tarrytown and Glasgow. Transfer business process knowledge to Teamcenter application developers and project managers.
- Provide analytic support, and coordination of technical implementation.
- Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with supporters and the project management teams to be able to prioritize deliverables.
- Engage in NX Design and Teamcenter Tool support.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/IS, Engineering related technical discipline with a minimum of 4 years of Healthineers related experience
- Practical experience using advanced principles, theories, concepts and techniques in solving mechanical engineering problems, with the ability to perform trade studies, develop conceptual configurations, engineer piece-parts and mechanical systems.
- Expertise in two or more mechanical engineering disciplines for the design, analysis, requirements and test of structures and mechanisms, including strength of materials, machine and structure design.
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering mechanical parts, assemblies or mechanical systems.
- Practical development experience in Healthcare development (minimum of 2 years).
- Knowledge of Standards for Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) per American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Y14.5.
- Knowledge of academic and industry practices and standards across a range of applications related to the development.
- Experience leading one or more junior engineers or techs on an engineering project.
- Team player with excellent communication skills. Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills.
Job ID: 183487
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.