The service product manager is responsible for defining and developing the technologist marketplace solution. This person will be responsible for identifying the changing needs of the technologist staffing customer service customer through market analysis, competitive assessment, product development, competitive pricing strategies, sales training and stakeholder management. The ideal candidate will have firsthand knowledge of healthcare providers’ technology footprint, business and operating models.
• Define, develop and continuously improve Service products for the USA Market
• Guide and drive the process from ideation, concept to full commercialization
• Define customer segmentation, new opportunities and ROI
• Manage an on-going assessment of customer needs
• Direct marketing communications activities that provide brand differentiation and result in positive internal and external customer outcomes
• Collaborate with the Education Services, Enterprise Services team and the sales team to develop customized offerings for particular customers within each segment.
• Drive business collaboration across Business Units, Service, Sales, Finance, RA/QA, Legal/Compliance, and Marketing to enhance and mange processes, operations, services, and customer expectations while participating in cross-company initiatives and teams
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.