Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as RSC Support Specialist (m/f/d) Point of Care within the Regional Support Organization in EMEA to support our Point of Care products as part of 1st and 2nd level Remote Services Center including support for implementation project.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As part of customer and 1st/2nd Level support you are responsible of troubleshooting and documentation for our Point of Care products.
- You will be responsible for analyzing technical issues with Point of Care systems, reagents and informatic applications, liaising with service technicians, application specialists and clinical customers as required
- You will be in contact with our international service Teams and guide them to troubleshooting remotely and over the phone
- You will perform qualified preliminary clarifications and then develop an action plan including a spare parts recommendation (spare parts selection); You use our internal knowledge database and carry out remote diagnoses independently on the system
- Managing service incidents via the incident management process following Good Documentation Practice techniques whilst fully adhering to service level agreements
- Providing pre-clarification assistance to Customers, ensuring “Best-in-Class” reactive, proactive and interactive support in EMEA
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree or have an equivalent high level of experience in medical engineering or medical technology
- You have completed an apprenticeship as an electrical or medical system engineer or have a comparable professional qualification combined with extensive experience supporting applicative issues with POC products
- Any experience within diagnostics and IT lab. environment, combined with experience supporting applicative issues with POC products would be of clear advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You possess superior communications skills, both written and oral in English, while any additional language skill will also be considered positively
- You have superior analytical skills and knowledge of proven problem-solving techniques and you possess a passion for resolving customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- You show good interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, excellent teamwork, organizational skills and you must be sensitive to diversity in culture; Self-reliance, high degree of flexibility and high motivation is expected
- You show willingness to travel, mainly within EMEA, expecting < 15% travel activities
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 183503
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time