Siemens Government Technologies, Inc. is seeking an individual for a SharePoint Administrator/Developer position located in Reston. VA. The ideal candidate must have experience in SharePoint and its related technologies, able to work in a team environment, able to interface with internal and external customers, and have a minimum of 8 years of experience in SharePoint.
The candidate must have strong knowledge in the following SharePoint skills and its related technologies.
- SharePoint 2013 Administration
- SharePoint 2013 Farm Configuration
- SharePoint 2013 Best Practices and Optimization
- InfoPath 2013 - Form Development
- SharePoint Designer 2013 - 2010 Workflow Creation
- Exposure to GCC High Environment in Office 365
- Office 365 SharePoint Online Administration
- Office 365 SharePoint Online Tenant and Site Collection Configuration
- Office 365 SharePoint Online Best Practices
- Office 365 Suite Experience
- PowerApps - Form Development
- Flow – Workflow Creation
- PowerBI - Report Development
- PowerShell Scripting
- Migrate sites, libraries, lists, forms, workflows and content from SharePoint 2013 to Office 365 SharePoint Online.
- Ensure the operational health of the SharePoint environment, including security, availability, performance, interoperability, and reliability.
- Suggest, promote, and leverage published standards to minimize environment complexity and ensure compliance.
- party SharePoint solution packages.
- Create custom code, applications, and have in-depth knowledge of programming languages and technologies that work with SharePoint.
- Trains and mentors employees throughout the business on SharePoint usage and functionality.
- Designs and manages the layout structure and content.
- Manage user permission levels and user access.
- Administers sites and sub-sites.
- Help expedite user adoption within an organization.
- Evaluate customer requirements and provide effective/advanced SharePoint solutions.
- Organize information in SharePoint and implement processes that streamline and simplify information management and collaboration.
- Troubleshoot issues promptly.
- Complete assigned projects in a timely manner.
- Consults with management to devise the most useful ways to apply SharePoint to a business’s goals.
- Reports to company management with updates and information about SharePoint use.
- U.S. Citizen
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related IT degree
- Minimum of 8 years Experience Working as part of an IT Team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong technical skills
- Working knowledge of C#.Net or VB.Net, Visual Studio 2Kx, SharePoint Object Model, Web Services, XML
Job ID: 183537
Organization: United States
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.