P2P Digitalization Lead
Co-Ordinator for all digitalization initiatives responsible for RPA (Robotics) including tracking of utilization and ensuring optimal use of resources (Robo & Developers).
The lead will be responsible for Digitalization road Map for P2P
- A successful experience in management consulting or within a Procurement Department
- Combining strong technical acumen with clear communication and stakeholder leadership to identify requirements, and manage tradeoffs on all technology initiatives that impact the overall digital supply chain.
- Strong interpersonal skills and sense of teamwork
- Actively partnering with the business functions to evaluate new technology vendors, service providers, etc.
- Proven capability of working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Know how to create the relationship with demanding interlocutors
- Commitment, rigor and autonomy
- Creative with excellent intellectual acuity and concerned about the quality of your deliverables
- Have a good understanding of current technologies in the Market like Machine Learning , IOT, AI, Block Chain
- Should be a Tech Savvy
1. Responsible for the overall strategic planning and execution of the Digital program, project portfolio and delivery
2. Lead the digital lifecycle; from concept, throughout the build and test phases, until launch and maintenance as well as user adoption
3. Initiate digital projects and evaluate their impact on the organization.
4. Collaborate with the Business digital champions and stakeholders and act as a liaison between IT and business units in relation to digital transformation program and identify areas of improvement of business process and operations
5. Coordinates initiatives in the IT Transformation Program, together with the respective sponsors and teams
6. Develop new innovative ways to leverage the business data to help creating data services of customer and market intelligence, improve internal processes through automation and optimization, and develop new business themes.
7. Stay up-to-date of new technologies that will help internal productivity and collaboration through maintaining strong relationships with the technology vendors.
8. Build business cases for the digital solutions including measurement return on investment
Job ID: 183599
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time