· Executing our paid search strategy through creating new keywords and optimizing for high quality scores.
· Execute marketing automation/email marketing components of approved campaigns, which includes segmentation, email creation, and scheduling.
· Create and edit web pages in an Enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS)
· Collaborate with and support the campaign execution team, focus on meeting team priorities.
· Use online project management tools working in an Agile environment.
· Analyze campaign performance and results using enterprise analytics tools.
· Proof and approve technical copy in terms of grammatical standards and including aspects of tone, adhering to wider Siemens PLM message and context.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Business Administration, Computer Science, Web Development, Mobile Computing, Software Engineering, Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, or a related field of study
· 3+ years working in digital marketing.
· 2+ years working in search engine marketing (SEO, PPC) and related tools.
· 1+ years working in Eloqua, or similar marketing automation / email marketing platform.
· 1+ years working in a Content Management System / creating registration landing pages.
· Solid understanding of web technology, in-depth understanding of HTML.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Expertise with Conductor Searchlight.
· International SEO and paid search experience.
· Strong understanding of buyer’s journey and B2B marketing strategies.
· Expertise with SDL’s Tridion Enterprise content management system, or similar tool.
· Expertise with Oracle Eloqua platform.
· Familiarity with Salesforce.com
· Experience with Adobe Analytics or similar online analytics tool.
· English (fluent)
· Korean or Japanese is a plus
Job ID: 183605
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time