Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Develop and implement campaigns to engage internal and external stakeholders, and evaluate and track the success of events, tradeshows.
• Guide the creation, execution, and measurement of awareness, creative and brand-building strategies and tactics.
• Develop communication materials like video, brochure, H5 etc brand related collaterals
• Ensure related campaigns and contacts are maintained and leveraged within key marketing automation and CRM systems.
• Ensure compliance with global brand strategy and visual identity.
• Collaborate with procurement to manage agency performance to ensure project result.
• Keep good relationship with organizer of tradeshow, keep the market leader positioning in public platform via various communication events and tradeshow
• Assist Director of Corporate Branding to centrally manage budget planning, tracking and monitoring.
Your qualifications and experience:
5-8 years working experience in marketing/ communication/public relations, ideally in an MNC environment and has experience in engaging a large event, and building effective relationships at all levels and have strong business awareness
Bachelor’s Degree or above, major in areas related to Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or relevant major.
Proven skills in event planning and implementation, with digital skills and innovative spirit.
Resourceful, good at leveraging resource to meet business objective with minimum cost.
Positive “can do” attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others.
Detail-oriented, self-driven, proactive and a team player.
Able to meet deadlines, prioritize multi-workloads.
Fluent in English and Chinese
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 183619
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time