We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- You will manage end to end Payment activities and should be able to manage team and monitor the actives of Payments
- You have to prepare Dash Boards as per the customer requirements
- You will be handling escalation and leave management, ensuring all the payments are approved in navigate before the cut off
- You will manage the Carve in and Carve out and manage UAT
- You have good communication skills
- You are Flexible to work in any shifts
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a fresher/ Graduate and have in depth knowledge of SAP and Oracle application.
- You have Self-determination, learning capabilities, good communication Skills and strong understanding of commercial terms.
- You have ability to liaise, coordinate well with colleagues, and work as individual and team contributor.
5We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 183642
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time