- We search for a Market Intelligence Manager (f/m/d) to join our central strategy team.
- Your mission: create the foundation for our global corporate strategy by providing a solid and transparent market database.
- You are the central contact person for market intelligence, coordinating activities worldwide and leading project teams with up to 15 employees as dotted-line manager.
- Within the framework of annual market sizing and modeling, you will analyze and verify market data and provide reliable interpretations thereof.
- You will utilize the latest technologies and expand the current data platform with new digital and automated tools.
- With this market data base and your goodbusiness acumen you will be able to respond to queries in a timely and competent manner and draft convincing presentations for top management.
- You have a university degree (Masters) with focus on a business, engineering or information technology discipline.
- You also have many years of professional experience in market/competitive intelligence in an international context.
- Your impressive profile also includes practical experience in strategic consulting or as manager of an operative unit.
- You are also proficient in modeling, analyzing and presenting large quantities of complex data.
- A further plus point is your expertise in the field of mobility.
- Since you are comfortable on the international stage, your English language skills are excellent, and you are willing to travel (approx. 10%). Knowledge of German would be an advantage but is not essential.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 183645
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time