- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- We are looking for a well-rounded Sales Professional with a passion for growing market share. The Industrial Account Manager will be located in the Windsor Area and willing to travel 50% of the time throughout the territory and occasionally to other parts of the province if required. This is a home-based position.
- Meets assigned sales targets for automation, motor control, process and communication instrumentation
- Drive training solutions in an assigned base of End Users, OEMs, Solution Partners and Consultants
- Identifies, qualifies, develops and maintains a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to meet Order targets
- Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts to exceed expectations in revenue growth, profitability, customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Focuses on bringing value to customers through value-based systematic selling
- Drives sales by creating strategies to penetrate targeted markets and developing relationships with new and existing clients that will lead to new business opportunities
- Develops and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customers organization
- Performs client presentations articulating the value proposition of product solution and service offerings
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact complex and or cross-functional problems
- Maintains an accurate sales pipeline within our CRM and other tools and creates forecasts and gap closing analysis
- Stays well informed on industry changes, participates where possible in professional organizations directly involved with our target market segments and continually works to improve sales techniques and knowledge
- Develops a complete understanding of the organizational structures and key buying influences of assigned account
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- 5 - 7 years of proven Sales and or Business Development experience with technical engineering products and solutions
- Ability to develop and convey value to all levels of customers organization
- Previous use of CRM tool is an asset
- Willing to travel 50% of the time within the Windsor area (this is a home-based position)
- Effective in strategic planning and tactic-development
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Effective presentation and public speaking skills are mandatory
- Experience in other organizational systems and solutions considered an asset
Job ID: 183657
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.