Siemens Commercial Vehicle (CV) is a leading provider of innovative systems, solutions and products for all kinds of electric commercial vehicles such as on the road vehicles (buses and trucks) as well as off road vehicles (haul trucks, shovel, draglines, underground and construction equipment). We create sustainable value for our customers based on proven, reliable technology know-how that has been complied in more than 100 years of Siemens traction experience. Customer service along the product life cycle complete our portfolio.
What part will you play?
- In your new role you are responsible for the global business development in the field of electrification of construction equipment like Shovel and Wheel Loader.
- You develop business relationships with construction equipment manufacturers and be responsible for souse account.
- You define with our PLM team branch specific solutions for drive application.
- The basis of your success is a Master’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Further you have at least ten years of working experience in related business fields either in sales, marketing and or engineering.
- A substantial and a deep understanding about the global construction equipment market is required.
- To interact with our team members in Europe, China and US, intercultural experiences appeals to you
- You communicate fluently in English and German and you are flexible in work schedules, including traveling up to 50%.
- As part of the Siemens Commercial Vehicles team, you are highly self-motivated and support with entrepreneurial spirit in all regards.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 183661
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time