Software Engineer Additive Manufacturing (NX)
To support our growth, in our "Digitalization changes everything!" Journey, we are looking for a Software Engineer interested in the field of Additive Manufacturing for our team in Leuven, Belgium or Hengelo, Netherlands.
Your essential responsibilities
As part of the team you will design, develop, modify and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with a focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery.
You will be responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. With the ability to understand complex products, solutions and problems.
Creating documents and execute software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas don't frighten you.
You will have the opportunity to become an expert in one or more projects within one area of a product. Providing input to the technical direction and occasional consulting with customers in regard to future upgrades and products
- Masters or PhD in mathematics, physics, mechanical engineering or computer science.
- Several years of proven experience programming in C++ using advanced design principles and patterns
- Experience in developing CAE/Digital simulation application software and/or experience in the user interface and infrastructure/
- Preferably experience with Additive Manufacturing process simulation software as a developer or end-user.
- Any experience with Siemens NX or NX CAE is highly desirable
- Full working proficiency in English
Who are we looking for?
You have an analytical mindset that doesn't shy away from complex technical problems, proactive, a fast learner and eye for detail.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Job ID: 183663
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software B.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time